July 8, 2010

Konami Card Game Center Free Match session

Deck Used: Cyberdark Beat(I didnt bring my own cards so I had to borrow Rau-chan's)

I pretended I didnt know Japanese. It. Was. Hilarious.

Some people didnt know what priority is.
Also lots of people dont know what a battle step is.
Also lots of people dont know how to read the card.
Also lots of people dont know Laevatiien can be summoned by removing a Cyberdark. :D

Overall record: 8 Wins straight. Was going for the 9th win, but it passed 5:30(hence you have to stop re-lining up for matches if you lose), and got hit by Simochi + 3X Gift Card. :(

How "Free Match sessions" Work:

There are a certain amount of tables, and a line. Two people sit down per table, and duel.
The winner stays, and the loser goes to the back of the line. Wins/Losses are marked.
Once the winner earns a certain number of wins(wins, not wins in a row), the winner leaves too, making the whole table empty, and the next 2 in line will go and duel.
Only 1 game. Time limit is 10 minutes per game. This ensure the circulation of both good and bad players.

A certain number of wins will give you a certain prize.


I played against 3 or 4 Black Feather decks.
I had players try to use Shura + Kalut on my Cyberdarks. :D
I summoned my Black Bomber one game... then realized I didnt have Synchros with me. I still won.
Book of Moon on a Vayu. The next turn, slam a Cyberdark Horn with Hunter Dragon into it. Open Limiter Removal for game.

I played against Infernities one time. 3 Compulsary Evacuation Device rocks.

I played against Dragunity. 3 Phalanx is pretty useless. Also, teched Crack rocks. :)
The advantage Cyberdarks have over Dragunity is that I can summon Laevatiien almost relentlesssly. They can only do so for the first 6 times.

I dont remember how or why I won Quickdraw Dandy.

I played against a Frog Monarch deck.
Once again, teched Crack wins.

I played against Rau's Monarch deck
Opening play: Summon Aclys, special summon Aclys, and set Compulsary Evac device.


\*End Script
\*-Soliel

1 comment: