December 2, 2010

Debris Dragon Control

In today's free match session, it was one of the three decks that went without loss(I think 14 wins in a row? I dont remember)

I thought it was rather interesting. Heres what I remember:

3 Debris, 2 Dandylion to make the core engine
Grow up bulb, Spore, Lonefire for search
3 Evil Thorns and 2 or 1 Super Solar Nutrients
3 Rykos for some good old fashioned destruction
I remember seeing a lot of Limit Reverse as well.
Card Trooper for obvious reasons
2 Gold Sarcophagus, mainly to search out the 3 pot of avarice.

suprising lack of mark of rose, as well as Tytanial.
Whilst no Trap Stun is used, a 2 dust tornado. Also 1 Cold Wave.

Yeah. Thats as well as I can remember.

Also it was played by one of Japan's top 8's. Thats probally why everyone was complaining it was too strong.

Thats all for today.

/Rauzes

5 comments:

  1. http://ocg.bitc.jp/deck/deck.fcgi?ListNo=3421

    this guy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any DAD inside? and no Quick Synchron?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lgq
    nope this is a different deck... Nos ssn, no evil thorns, no gold sarcophag

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be Yuginshin from Pojo.....
    That is the same exact concept I have from back before my Hiatus (Minus Glow-up and Spore as neither existed back then)....

    Evil Thorn is an instant plus 2 and is an instant 3 darks and if used with Lonefire is an instant POA. It also is the best thing for Super Solar Nutrient (You need 3 though 2 isn't enough). This is the one deck I actually thought of that worked outside of my local. I'm so proud right now I could cry... thanks for the news Rauzes (You need to make a Doppel Warrior post it is redonculous)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 is too much. Shit happens when 2 cyclones and dust tornadoes are flying around too much.

    ReplyDelete