March 13, 2011

Sum Keen observationing

Hi there.

So today I went to play for the first time in a while. First time in new format.

Most importantly, first time since Book of Moon got limited.

One thing I noticed about my plays since Book got limited.

People tend to use it less in stopping attacks.

In the deck I used today, I prefered much more versatile plays, and only resorted to touching Book of Moon if it was a last resort.

Stopping Synchros? Rageki Break discarding DAD rather than Book.

Stopping attacks? I didnt have a Monarch but still dropped Fader.

Have you noticed a change in your own usage of Book?

I just thought it was interesting.

The less of something you know you have, the more valuable it becomes.


An update on the earthquake.

We have heard back from all of our team members in Japan. All but one of us are unaffected by the Tsunami's and Earthquakes.

One of friends (Daiquiri) was admitted to the hospital. We await details. Hes probally ok.

As a group, Team Alcoholic Beverages is preparing at least 50,000 yen to donate to Earthquake recovery.

Please consider giving your monetary support to the cause of your choice.

(If theres any misunderstanding, no, we arent taking money from you guys. We're putting money together by ourselves, and I'm simply suggesting you do the same if you can)

After all, Yugioh does come out of Japan, and no recover = no new cards. :P

1 comment:

  1. Never ran it, without Book of Moon, deck can still win and break through all those synchro summons & attacks opponent is trying to achieve.

    (I never have room for Book of Moon)

    ReplyDelete